The blue woman is the mass and form exercice, it took me a while to get it but in the end, i think i did. It forces one to get out of the right brain mode and see the subject differently. It will requiere more practice to excel at though!
Hi Danielle, I think your blue woman looks pretty three-dimensional! I am glad your long study worked out well, and I do appreciate your quick studies as well. In general, we will do both quick and long poses during the course. Long poses are important, especially at an advanced level. Still, students that prefer working from quick poses have the possibility to use the long pose to make several drawings from different angles.
The blue woman is the mass and form exercice, it took me a while to get it but in the end, i think i did. It forces one to get out of the right brain mode and see the subject differently. It will requiere more practice to excel at though!
ReplyDeleteHi Danielle, I think your blue woman looks pretty three-dimensional! I am glad your long study worked out well, and I do appreciate your quick studies as well. In general, we will do both quick and long poses during the course. Long poses are important, especially at an advanced level. Still, students that prefer working from quick poses have the possibility to use the long pose to make several drawings from different angles.
ReplyDelete