Friday, 19 February 2016
5th Class Straight/Curved Lines
Very interesting breaking down a sketch into only straight or curved lines. Interesting but difficult to carry through on! Still I found I was coming out with unintentional new ways to express the model's gesture. And again, without any real experience in modelling in charcoal before Konstantinos' class I find it fun with so much to explore and it seems to be made for showing the curves of the body. Here are a few of the quick gestures we did with curve/straight constraints and the long pose at the end (with the leg that's further away just a bit too long :/ ). Have a great week!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Hi Ron, thanks for posting. Your modeling study is very well done, you have done an great work working with the various nuances of gray ( even if the leg should be slightly lighter, as you have remarked) As a result, we can perfectly understand the forms. Similarly, good work with the straight-curve quick studies.
ReplyDelete