Here are a few of mine. The long pose was kind of tough, to try and show movement and gesture and not just go over the same lines again and again. This one's my favourite, I guess because I added a little shading which we weren't supposed to do!!
The more contour - focused studies do have beautiful form, but my favourites are the last four sketches, where things are abstracted but energetic. I really like the two on the right, especially the upper right - it's got a nice sense of imbalance in the pose.
Ron, i like to paint figurative and abstract, your drawing of memory poses told me that i could use this technique to start abstract painting composition. Thanks for the inspitation
The more contour - focused studies do have beautiful form, but my favourites are the last four sketches, where things are abstracted but energetic. I really like the two on the right, especially the upper right - it's got a nice sense of imbalance in the pose.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteRon, i like to paint figurative and abstract, your drawing of memory poses told me that i could use this technique to start abstract painting composition. Thanks for the inspitation
ReplyDelete