This early work by Picasso was showed up recently at an art fair in New York and I was just so taken with it that I thought I'd share it here with you. Not exactly modeling as we've been doing but related, I think, and done in such a masterly way!
Thanks for sharing this Ron, it's indeed inspiring! The only way you shall think of modeling is that it's a process in which you feel you are sculpting the model, you are creating depths,you are sending forms to the back or bringing forms to the front. In the same exact way, Picasso here has also modeled the form of his subject.
Thanks for sharing this Ron, it's indeed inspiring! The only way you shall think of modeling is that it's a process in which you feel you are sculpting the model, you are creating depths,you are sending forms to the back or bringing forms to the front. In the same exact way, Picasso here has also modeled the form of his subject.
ReplyDelete