Hello all! It was lovely to meet everyone last week (and to see again those of you I already knew!)
In my effort to be better at posting in the blog this time around, here are some of my drawings from this past week
I found the contouring better than last time, but still very frustrating at times - I felt like I 'lost' a few of the shorter poses (I was also very tired though, so that may not have helped!) Anyways, here are my long pose, and three of the shorter ones. The two first of the shorter ones were my favourites last week, and the third is one that grew on me - it is more muddled than the others, but I've decided that I think that sort of does something interesting here. . . .
Hi Hannah, thanks for posting. All your four studies are very strong. Your contours really carry the 'tactile' quality we were looking for. The result is three dimensional without any doubt. The way you used different colours and worked in layers adds even more interest to your studies. Finally, I find that the composition of your images, which takes into account the whole surface of the rectangle, is very well done. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteHi Hannah, sorry for the delayed reply. These are very strong drawings and i really enjoy how you incorporated color into them. From an outsiders perspective there is no need to be frustrated... your drawing is going really well.. Please keep posting I enjoy seeing your work.
ReplyDelete