Friday, 8 April 2016

Last Class

Not going to wait even a few days! I missed last week so only got to work last night on the long pose which I did in charcoal on Ingres paper that I first covered with a layer of charcoal (unfortunately ending up with a spotted effect). But I just want to take this opportunity to thank Konstantin again for a great class. It has been decades since I was drawing like this and I'm so glad it was this class that brought me back to it. I also have a lot of new techniques now that I had never used before. I am inspired and plan to do a series using inktense pencils as well as developing my skills with charcoal. Great meeting all of you (blog posters or not) and best of luck.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ron, that's a good charcoal study, I appreciate all the attention you gave in modeling the figure anf the space around, especially since the biggest part of it was in shade (and so requiring many nuances of gray to be found). Good control of the charcoal also. Thanks to you for being so involved in the blog, and sharing every week your thoughts with us. I am very glad you enjoyed the course and found it useful. It will be a pleasure to see you again sometime in the future. Best of luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete