Friday, 8 April 2016

Last class, I really enjoyed this long poses exercise i could have worked on it even longer- with a break in between-
Today looking at it there is plenty of aspect i would retouch to give more dimention and volume, to smooth some contrast that are too strong and emphase other

Thank you to our wonderful teacher always encouraging, leaving me enough space to explore on my own and pointing where to work to improve the piece in development. i have learned a lot of new technique, and it makes me realize that the journey is never over beginner or advence there is learning to be had , good pieces and not so good one.

Wish you all the best , hope to see one of your class again on the schedule, will for sure register.
Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Hello Danielle, I am glad you enjoyed the course! You did great progress during those three months and we see it at this last piece that you did. Great composition, atmosphere and shadow/light play. I do hope to see you again sometime in the future. Porte toi bien, a la prochaine!

    ReplyDelete